• Contact information and Geographic Location, including name, title, street address (home, work, billing, shipping), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address (home, work), company name and other similar information, and your geographic location.
• Personal/demographic information, including birthday/age/age group, gender, birth date, salary range, occupation, level of education, contest- or promotion-specific information (e.g., for wedding promotions, we ask for your wedding date, location, etc.).
• Authentication information, including user IDs, log-in names, passwords, password reminders, copy of ID, social security number. (in addition to other personal data such as contact information, birth date).
• Transactional and financial information, including products or services you purchase, inquire about or request, payment information, and debit/credit card information.
• Preferences, views and comments, including beverage preferences and consumption frequency, subscriptions/communications preferences, feedback in response to surveys, language preference.
- Conducting and following up on transactions. We may use personal information such as name, title, street address, phone number, email address, title, company name, payment information and debit/credit card information to conduct transactions with you, process your order, and contact you about your order.
- Registration, such as for events, memberships, accounts (i.e., log-ins and passwords, etc.). You may be given an opportunity to register with us to become/be a member of a wine club; to receive promotional communications/offers; to attend an event (e.g., a winery tasting panel); to join/participate in an online community, blog, chatroom or other interactive areas or to otherwise provide user-generated content (such as posting favorite photos/videos/audio recordings, providing testimonials, sharing experiences about Winery products, etc.). Such activities may entail collection of name, title, contact information, birth date, user name and password, beverage preferences, experiences with such products and personal information/preferences related to the subject matter of the particular activity. In some cases, you will select a user ID and password when you register and you will use this to gain access to certain registration-restricted areas. Note that using our website as a registered user enables information that is passively collected as you navigate our website to be associated with personal data actively collected from you or your activities on our website.
- Participation in online communities/provision of user-generated content. Our website may provide online community features and may allow you to submit user-generated content for posting on our website. You are responsible for any postings you make in any online community. Anything you make available as a participant in an online community or submit for posting by us may be made available for others to see.
- To follow up with you after you have completed a form, business reply card or survey, whether online or offline. When you visit our tasting room or attend an event where we are present, you might fill in an optional form, telling us your name, title, email address, beverage consumption preferences, whether you attended past events, your postal code, comments, whether you would like us to contact you in the future and/or other information. Likewise, you might choose to participate in an online or offline survey (anonymously or with name/contact information) where you provide demographic information, your beverage consumption information and survey-specific preference data. We use the personal data you provide to improve our products, services and website content and otherwise to more effectively communicate with you.
- To allow you to contact us with questions, comments or concerns and to address your communications. We provide a number of ways for you to contact us to ask questions, provide comments or share concerns. This may occur, for example, via our Consumer Engagement team (by calling a designated phone number), the "Contact Us" section on our website or via email or postal mail. Depending on the circumstances, we may collect your name, title, contact information, age group, product UPC number, message type, case number (if tied to a previous issue), comments and other types of data relevant to the specific situation (e.g. product involved, use of the product, any problems with the product and the like).
- To provide materials you request. We provide a number of ways for you to request materials from us, such as newsletters, coupons, rebates, brochures, product literature and the like. We may collect and use contact name, title, contact information, age-indicative information, demographic information, preferences, transaction information (such as related to rebates) and other information relevant to responding to your request.
- To permit your participation in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. To participate in sweepstakes, contests, campaigns and other similar promotions, we often collect name, title, contact information, age-indicative information and gender, and/or your geographic location as well as other information related to the particular activity.
- For marketing purposes (unless you have told us otherwise). We may use your contact information to tell you about other products and services (including those of our other brands, affiliates and companies) that we believe might be of interest. If at any time you do not want communications from us for promotional purposes, please let us know by indicating such preference through our Opt-Out Link (more information under the "It's Your Choice" section below).