RED WINE GIN SOUR COCKTAIL
¾ ounce elderflower liqueur
¾ ounce maple syrup
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 large egg white
¾ fluid ounce Apothic Dark wine
1. Combine the gin, elderflower liqueur, syrup, lemon juice and egg white in a metal cocktail shaker.
2. Shake vigorously with the metal coil for 20 seconds.
3. Add ice to shaker and shake vigorously for another 20 seconds.
4. Strain into an empty shaker with no ice and shake vigorously for another 20 seconds.
5. Pour into a tall glass with ice.
6. Pour Apothic Dark over the back of a spoon held just over the surface so the wine floats on top.
7. Savor immediately with a roguish grin.