WHITE GINGER COCKTAIL
2 oz. Apothic White
.5 oz. New Amsterdam Gin
.75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
3/4 cup of freshly extracted ginger juice
1/4 cup Filtered Water
1 cup Sugar
How to make Ginger Syrup...
1. Add following ingredients to a small sauce pan:
2. Simmer on medium/low heat until sugar fully dissolves.
3. Remove from heat and allow newly formed syrup to cool.
4. Once cool, add into a glass bottle, and store in refrigerator for future use.
How to make the cocktail...
1. Add following ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice:
2. Shake together to combine/chill.
3. Strain into a double old-fashioned rocks glass filled with ice.
4. Garnish with a lemon wheel.