APOTHIC WINTER COCKTAILS
SPICE & BOURBON
8 oz Apothic Red
1 oz bourbon
¼ cup brown sugar
10 cardamom pods
1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
10 whole cloves
6 whole star anise
pinch cayenne pepper
1. Place ginger, cloves, anise, sugar and Apothic Red in saucepan on low heat (do not bring to a boil). Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Remove heat, then stir in a dash of cayenne pepper and bourbon.
3. Strain into 4 glasses and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Serving Size: 4
SALTED HOT CHOCOLATE
2/3 cup of Apothic Inferno
2/3 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Half-n-Half
1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Combine Apothic, chocolate chips, chosen milk and half-n-half into a small saucepan over a medium-low heat.
2. Continuously stir until chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is hot.
3. Remove from heat and gently stir in the vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
4. Pour into 2 mugs and enjoy.
Serving Size: 2
1 bottle Apothic Inferno
2 oranges sliced into rounds
6 whole cloves
6 cinnamon sticks
1 three-star anise
½ cup honey
1. Combine the wine, 1 sliced orange, all 6 cloves, 3 cinnamon sticks, the three-star anise, bourbon and honey in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer (not a boil) over medium heat.
3. Turn to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally with a roguish smile.
4. Serve warm with remaining orange rounds and cinnamon sticks as garnish.
Serving Size: 3-5
5 oz Apothic Brew or Dark
10 oz sugar
1 oz dark chocolate syrup
8 oz espresso or hot coffee
2 oz milk, steamed
1. Combine Apothic Brew or Dark with sugar in a saucepan with burner on medium heat and whisk together until the sugar dissolves. Let cool.
2. Mix 1 oz Apothic Brew or Dark sugar syrup with dark chocolate syrup in the bottom of a mug. Pour coffee directly over the mixture and stir together.
3. Top with steamed milk and drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
Serving Size: 1-2